Featured post

Free Online Ordering Website for Restaurant in UK

It’s December and the busiest time for restaurants. You know how hard it is to work your way around this time of the year. Finding extr...

Sunday 17 January 2016

Smart Restaurant Solutions is providing services to take you closer to your customers

All of the businesses are entering into new business realities which are Web-based marketing and information sharing. What are you doing to strengthen your marketing process or to get connected with your customers? To compete in the industry and to reach to the heart of the customers, what you have to do first is to know what the customers want. What is the easiest yet unique process to offer extraordinary services? Being a competitor in the food and restaurant industry, wide visibility and collaborative planning is very necessary. 


You need to keep an eye on the new and exciting ways restaurants are using technology. Smart Restaurant Solutions make it easier for you be a part of the technology-based business. In this process, you first need a perfect website. Smart Restaurant Solutions takes the responsibility of a well-optimised, powerful and eye-catching website for your business which will be a very useful channel for communication.

Your marketing and sales strategy will be developed when your website works as a marketing channel just as the way of word of mouth works. Smart Restaurants Solutions is giving that opportunity to the restaurant owners. As a restaurant owner in London, I was looking for a suitable way to have more customers along with my walk-in customers. Smart Restaurant Solutions gave me the opportunity to make all these things easier. They did all the necessary works from putting my business online through a perfect website for making food orders to my restaurant. I got the following services from Smart Restaurant Solutions:

1.       Template and user-friendly CMS: They gave me the chance to choose from nice and eye-catching templates for my website. It was really a hassle free process to put the business online.

2.       Online Ordering System: They listed my restaurant’s menu, processed ordering options and made the card and cash acceptance process in a systematic way.

3.       Mobile Apps: Smart Restaurant Solutions provided Android & iPhone Mobile Apps which had been associated with my business. By using this app, customers can easily order from their mobile phone.

4.       SEO service: They are promoting my business in social media services such as Facebook page, Google business pages, Twitter, Pinterest.

5.       Variety of CMS (Content Management System) which Smart Restaurant Solutions gave me for my website was really very helpful. I am able to control my website’s content easily.

All of my customers are valuable to me but before I have the mobile app from Smart Restaurant solutions, I just had to serve my walk-in customers. I think I was losing a large number of customers who didn’t want to make telephone calls or go to the restaurants physically. Going to any restaurants is not always convenient nowadays and we know the fact that everyone is busy in doing the work-life balance. The mobile app provided by Smart Restaurant Solutions is covering complete Order and Payment process of my restaurant. Through this apps, customer is being notified about delivery or collection time. Moreover, the delivery person is getting the address and location of the delivery place.

Nothing could bring a perfect marketing solutions than Smart Restaurant Solutions for my restaurant. I will strongly recommend Smart Restaurant Solutions’ service to the fellow restaurant owners.

3 comments:

  1. That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. restaurant food ordering system

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this great article restaurant online ordering website very beautiful information

    ReplyDelete